Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Just a Little Bit Longer

Keep lovin me just a little bit longer
if I can just make our love a little bit stronger
then maybe it will last long enough for you to see
that you want to keep on loving me

If I can draw this out just a few more days
then maybe you will want me in your life to stay
if I'm as real as real can be
Maybe then, just maybe you will keep on loving me

I'll count the minutes I can look in your eyes
I'll hold my breath until your realize
That I'm walking next to you and I'm the one
Tomarrows a new challenge that's yet to come

I won't give up until you push me away
I'll keep praying until there's nothing to say
Holding you until you tell me there's nothing more
I'll keep trying until you shut the door

Keep lovin me just a little bit longer
if I can make our love a little bit stronger
then maybe it will last long enough for you to see
that you want to keep on loving me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home