Thursday, November 03, 2005

Some Days, These Days

Some days no matter how beautiful everything seems to be
I still feel sad on the inside of me
Some days no matter how many people I’m surrounded by
I still feel all alone inside

I’ll go to my favorite place I know
And put on our favorite songs
Let the tears trickle down my face
And stay there all day long

Some days all I want to be is included in the crowd
But I always find myself shut out
Some days all I want is someone to sit and share my company
But in the end, there is no you, only me

I’ll look out my window today
And search for something new
But in my head I know
I’m only looking for you

These days they say cannot last forever
And I pray that they are right this time
For someday you will come back to me
And plead to only be mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home